• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Cardas Binding Posts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have any of these lying around they're willing to sell for less than an arm and a leg? Possibly from the group buy from a year ago?

Best price I've found is $45CDN (this is for CCBP-S), which translates to $35USD.

I'll also consider any other higher quality binding posts (and POSSIBLY rca jacks if from same person, and they're a good deal).

Canadians preferred due to shipping & customs, but really doesn't matter if they come from mars if the price fits.

tiroth said:
Could you please let me know where they can be found for CDN$45? Thanks.

There has been a misunderstanding between me and the person selling them, as I had been advised by an email earlier. :(
It was $45 for EACH post. Which is way more than I want to pay.

The next best price is $49USD for both (within canada) that I found.
I checked the group buy from last year or so, they were $15USD each. I was hoping someone has them still.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.