• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ElectrArt Pure DSD DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale an ElectrArt DSD DAC, fully assembled and tested. At the moment it is in a test box of some kind(something from a satellite receiver) together with the PSU, I will provide an Amanero USBtoI2S board as well.

It is not the finest soldering on the planet but works as intended, has some operational quirks that come from the mode of operation - noise when switching songs, may be something else, I haven't played with it for almost a year but it sounded great with the Sygnalist software as well as Jriver upsampling to DSD. A link to the schematic:

http://fpga.cool.coocan.jp/electrart/FIRTST.pdf

I used canned opamps which were better than the specified.

Looking for 275USD shipping included, for Paypal please add 4%

Attachments

• ElectrArt DSD DAC.jpg
    ElectrArt DSD DAC.jpg
    736.9 KB · Views: 862
I got several low ball offers but I guess I was a bit too critical to the device - when I said not the finest soldering it is in fact pretty good, you cannot make mistakes with SMD so it works beautifully and solders are clean and well done, just soem caps are misaligned... This is in fact a kind of cheap way to try pure DSD, Electrart's stuff is really top level engineering.

Well, the guy that did the soldering has all the professional equipment needed so it was done lege artis. I was trying to say that it works great and sounds great but I guess my lousy English made it sound like there is some kind of problem... Next time i won't be so poetic so the the shirt version is: works great, sounds great, comes with the Amanero included. I better get some desent photos attached... Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.