• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB 2PC 750VA to 1000VA 2X50V to 2x55V transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to buy a PAIR (two piece from same company) 750VA to 1000VA transformer with 2x50V to 2x55V secondary.
It must have 120V primary. I prefer to buy it from Canada if anybody has some for sale.
From USA the shipping and import tax may kill the deal but for a reasonable offer I'm open to :)
If you have two of these transformer good condition and you have no need for them please let me know.
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.