• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

22,000 uf Cerafine, Blackgates, Bybee rails, woofs, etc. for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry, was the first time I listed stuff for sale here and I thought that because I had put my website page on here that everyone would contact me through my regular email address....via my website. I did not even look back here to see what was going on.....my mistake. If I ever list anything again. I will look here every day and respond ASAP.

I do have some Blackgates left and just put a new pic and list on my site.....but...please....do not send me another email or new email. I will go through the emails sent here in the order they were already sent....and by the time I am done, there will be no more Blackgates.

More Blackgates

Indeed, there are still some Blackgates for sale....and found a few more and they are listed and mostly shown on my webpage: Specials for sale

I also have hundreds of brand new low impedance Nichicon Electrolytics.....ZL, UHE and UPW series all at 75% off the current listed price buying them 10 plus at a time. You can buy the whole bunch for $50...plus shipping, of course.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.