|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|21st June 2015, 12:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2014
PRICE DROP FS: PH14 Tube Phono Pre - Tubes4HiFi
Read more about it here: http://tubes4hifi.com/PH14.htm
I purchased this 6 months ago in December from tubes4hifi.com. I didn't get the whole kit because, at the time, the chassis and his transformer were not in stock.
I used this phono stage for a few months and it sounds excellent - very accurate and fast while still having that tube "magic" in the midrange and soundstage. Selling because I got lucky and found my dream phono stage used at a decent price.
So, what I am selling is the following (please see pics below, instruction manual is INCLUDED):
1) Power supply & amp PCBs populated with the all the caps, resistors, diodes, etc. (NOTE - the power supply PCB includes both the high and regulated-low voltage supplies)
2) Traid Magnetics VPT230-115 transformer (NOTE - this is ONLY for the high voltage portion of the supply. You will need a 12v transformer. I was using the Triad VPT12-2080 that I got from mouser for $24.)
3) NOS GE 12x4 regulator tube
4) current production JJ 12au7
5) current production EHX 12au7
Just to beat a dead horse: there is no chassis or low voltage transformer or any of the "chassis parts" included in this sale. Except for the "instruction manual" (it's really a schematic with parts list and a couple of notes), what you see in the pictures below are what you get. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TWO 6922 Tubes for the gain stage!!!
Asking $110 for everything
Paypal only and buyer pays shipping (should be cheap).
Parts and what I paid:
1) Power supply and amp PCBs + all resistors, caps, diodes, etc. = $199
2) NOS GE 12x4 regulator tube = $10
3) JJ 12au7 tube = $10
4) EH 12au7 tube = $12
5) Triad VPT230-110 = $24
TOTAL = $255
This is the underside of the amp circuit - the caps are mounted here.
Last edited by Metropolis; 23rd June 2015 at 12:44 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|DAC21 tube in a pre phono||kerkalianer||Construction Tips||1||7th June 2015 03:16 PM|
|Building the VTA, tubes4hifi PH16 Phono Stage||lew1sss||Tubes / Valves||32||12th May 2015 07:35 PM|
|Tube Phono Pre-Amplifiers||mr2racer||Tubes / Valves||245||5th March 2012 12:09 PM|
|What tube for QUIET phono pre??||Freecrowder||Tubes / Valves||8||27th August 2010 12:17 PM|
|Tube Phono Pre of RJM||ebijma||Tubes / Valves||5||30th September 2005 12:04 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|