• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

monacor tqwt, london uk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

my wife is a darling when it comes to speakers but these have to go now (to make room for some other stuff).

The cabinet plans can be found at
Tqwt avec le Monacor SP200X : Réalisations personnelles - DIY
(scroll down a bit).
The driver is Monacor sp-200x, an 8" full ranger up to 15kHz. Out of my memory: fs=50Hz, sensitivity 90dB.
I used 18mm mdf. If you want to make them more representative you probably want to give them an extra layer of paint.
As you can see I can add the grills if you want to use them in some hostile environment (small kids etc). I hope you get the idea looking at the pictures

Due to the weight I would prefer local pick up.

I would prefer to sell them as a set. I am looking to get 45GBP.
I will also swap. I will be happy with 2/4x12V 200-300VA trafo, SE output transformers for EL84 (5K:4-8Ohm). Or make an offer.

Many thanks for looking
Greg

Attachments

• _DSC4009a.JPG
    _DSC4009a.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 544
  • _DSC4010a.JPG
    _DSC4010a.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 526
  • _DSC4011a.JPG
    _DSC4011a.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 518
  • _DSC4012a.JPG
    _DSC4012a.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 526
  • _DSC4013a.JPG
    _DSC4013a.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 520
  • _DSC4014a.JPG
    _DSC4014a.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I discovered that the drivers are still in the original boxes in the wardrobe.
Let me know if you want them (for money - let me know how much - or other components).

If you are willing to pick up in person (from London) I will give away the cabinets (still in the loft- but now without terminals as far as I remember).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.