• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RBH T30-LSE (Limited Special Edition) Tower Pair for sale Pristine Condition

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale Pristine (almost brand new) pair of T30-LSE speakers from RBH in Dark Rosewood for sale. I say almost brand new because these speakers have only been used a couple times at CES and other speaker conventions for show. they work flawlessly every driver is in top brand new condition. they have been in storage for the last 3 years and I would like to sell them. These speakers are a must have for any audiophile. voted one of the all time best sounding speakers ever made.

I'm asking $6000 for the pair where as retail price was $15,000 for the pair. If you live in or near Utah you may come pick them up from me for free otherwise shipping freight to you will cost an extra $400 dollars. $200 per speaker crate a total of around 400 lbs for both towers in their crates. I have all the original shipping crates and padding protection so they will arrive just as I send them. Please only serious inquiries to me. I'm willing to negotiate send me a PM or Email. I can accept cash wire transfers only and if you are very serious about the transaction i can talk to you on the phone and be available for you. I want an honest transaction where you get your speakers and i get paid. see pictures
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.