• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

vacuum tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi folks, i'm new to the site but not new to the content. i have thousands of tubes. i bought out all the inventory of a business that was closing in dothan al. a few years back.(well i am getting old so maybe a few years back might not be the same to some folks.) oh yeah, back to where i was at. any way i see where a lot of folks have a time finding some tubes for their projects, restores etc.. i am not looking to sell my tube stock,(cause i love em, almost to the point of naming them.) but i like to barter. i will also give my tubes to someone of has the same passion for them as i do to to help them out with their design.
also have all the types of goodies that go with building amps, trannies caps and such. i build and restore old tube equipment, tesla coils big and small. extreme hi voltage experiments.(DANGER) pole pigs and such. so if i can help let me know.

I'm pretty borting type here. Always looking for GE and other 6550 types for
the old Ampeg bass amps I have two of them....so that is 12 for 2 amps.

I've always like dthe KT77, KT66, KT88, from Genelex and the KT90.

Now the we350B I tkhink would be a nice pair or quad or two to have.and
some other odd ball stuff. PM me if you find any please.

Also the GB 12ax/y/u7As are always handy.
Then the general 6V6, 6L6, 6550, el34, el84.

more but that's what comes to mind. PLease let me know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.