• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale - PMC "IB1" clones, London UK based, make me an offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Based on a set of floor standing 3-ways, these have been slightly cut down then extended with new side panels of MDF.

Driver compliment is Vifa tweeters (brand new) 3" vifa (aka scan speak) domes - both the same as used in the originals. Also 2 vifa 10" woofers

Includes woodwork (pre-cut) to turn into 2.4m transmission line, with options to lengthen/shorten for tuning, will take time but should work with the peerless woofers, which are now defunct 10" units. Alternatively could be 'styled' as PMC speakers but ported, if you see what I mean...

all the wood you need is there, happy to throw in a load of caps and inductors to get you going. These have sat in the cupboard now for nearly a year, so need to sell or finish... and don't know when I'll have time to finish.

Open to sensible offers, pick up from stratford, london (opposite maryland train station)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.