• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Handmade Nixie Clock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling unique nixie clock with legendary Soviet IN-14 nixie tubes and K155ID1 driver. It is 100% handmade from leather and metal in soft house steampunk style. I sell tubes for more than 10 years so all the time I was thinking on the idea to make such nixie clock that will be better than any I've seen before. So the design is absolutely unique and extremely charming. I think "World Of Tanks" players will love this panzer at first sight or it can an excellent gift for them. I use only high-quality electronics and combine it with Italian leather. You will never meet any same model of clock because it is only one on Earth produced by me only for you!

$250 free shipping (adapter is included)

- Pretty blue LED backlight (on|off)
- Date mode format DD.MM
- Date can be shown automatically every 30 sec. on|off)
- Legendary K155ID1 as a driver
- Longlife lithium battery inside to backup clock settings
- Anti-cathode pisoning at night from 01:00 to 03:59
- User manual in English

Small collection :)

Attachments

• IMG_7485.jpg
    IMG_7485.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 281
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.