• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:2M Signal Cable Analog 2 XLR interconnects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2m pair of Signal Cable Analog 2 interconnects with Neutrik XLR connectors - (Retail $83) - $OLD

2m pair of Signal Cable Analog 2 interconnects with RCA to Neutrik Male XLR connectors (Retail $83) - $OLD

Shipping included in continental U.S. Overseas, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO addressess, shipping is extra.

Analog XLR

Paypal preferred.

Thanks,
Anand.

Last edited:
2m pair of Signal Cable Analog 2 interconnects with Neutrik XLR connectors - (Retail $83) - $40

2m pair of Signal Cable Analog 2 interconnects with RCA to Neutrik Male XLR connectors (Retail $83) - $40

Shipping included in continental U.S. Overseas, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO addressess, shipping is extra.

Analog XLR

Paypal preferred.

Thanks,
Anand.

I think will take the 2M XLR cable and may take the other but want to double check something. The RCA to XLR Male cable would work to connect a RCA source to a XLR input correct?

I think will take the 2M XLR cable and may take the other but want to double check something. The RCA to XLR Male cable would work to connect a RCA source to a XLR input correct?

I used the RCA male (connector made by Scosche) to XLR male (connector made by Neutrik) to go from my AV Receiver (source with a female RCA output) into the balanced input of my Behringer DCX2496 without any problems.

Obviously going from an RCA female on a source to Neutrik XLR on the destination, it is not a fully balanced signal, because the source itself isn't a balanced output. This cable is constructed perfectly for that purpose.

I hope that answers your question.

Best,
Anand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.