• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rotel RMP-1085 and RSP-1066 Amp/Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hey all, I have a Rotel RMP-1085 with 5 channels of ICEPower 200ASC/200AC that works perfectly, and a matching RSP-1065 Processor that unfortunately does not.

Both are clean and are matching Black Anodized. The pre/pro remote is history, as a Harmony universal was used instead - not included.

These RSP Preamp/Processors seem to have a history of reliability issues / failures, and is not turning on - was about to change all caps and 5/12/ 15 Volt Regulators, but have decided to hang it up as I have too much going on.

As indicated, the amp is working fine. Pick up in Chicago Preferred, but will ship if buyer pays...these together are a bit heavy.
Pics to be posted later. Best offer?

Joined 2005
Paid Member
pics

Whoops, realized I have not posted pics. Here is amp...

Attachments

• IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 94
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.