• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: CSS SDX7 enabled, CSS EL70enabled, Alpair 10.2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: CSS SDX7 enabled

I am sure everybody knows that I am selling these in another thread but wanted to give them their own.

1.Matched quad of CSS EL70 Enabled, SOLD.

2.Matched quad of SDX7, planet 10 first stage mod. Have some weird wrinkles on the surround but Dave says that it does not affect performance at all(measurements were taken after break in), pairs are indicated on the boxes. 450USD shipped anywhere.

3.Alpair 10.2, new, unused 200USD shipped anywhere

All of these were never used, they just sat there in the boxes since receipt. I can of course split them in pairs but then you will have to cover paypal fees, otherwise included in the price as well as shipping.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    810.7 KB · Views: 594
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 603
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 566
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
The wonderful CSS SDX7s are still for sale, 225USD for a matched pair or 400USD for a matched quad... And that is with PayPal and shipping anywhere included.

Mark audio 10.2, brand new, never used, never soldered for 200USD for sale too, again-I will cover PayPal and shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.