• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tripp Lite - Isolator IS250HG Isolation Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ust wanted to highlight this is the Hospital Grade unit not the standard one. (Google: TrippLite IS25HG not IS250)

Used for about 10 hours to test it then I packed it up.

Was planning to use it as part of my TubelabSE 300b build as I expected I would get hum from my mains but I don't!
banana.gif

Asking price is $125 shipped in CONUS. REDUCED TO $105 shipped in CONUS

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Here is some info from the manufacturer:

Isolator Series UL60601-1 Listed Medical Grade Isolation Transformers offer line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression.
An internal low-impedance isolation transformer component offers 100% isolation from the input AC line. Full UL60601-1 medical-grade listing with hospital-grade plug and outlet receptacles makes Isolator medical-grade transformers ideal for protection of sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care areas.
Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels less than 100 microamps. Secondary neutral-to-ground bonding virtually eliminates common mode noise, providing an isolated neutral-ground reference for sensitive equipment, and an inexpensive alternative to dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades. Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients and harmonics generated by other on-site loads and utility or lightning related surge conditions. Additional surge suppression components placed at the line input and output combined with full line isolation offer continuous filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes.
Active transformer filtering provides continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearable parts. Unique ability to reduce surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels. Reduces 6000V IEEE587 Cat A&B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode.
Model IS250HG includes 2 NEMA5-15R hospital-grade output receptacles, a 6-ft. power cord, hospital-grade input plug, circuit breaker overload protection, and lighted power switch. Rugged all-metal unit housing; ships ready for placement in any industrial, medical, office or network environment. PLUG/OUTLETS: Input - NEMA 5-15P Hospital Grade; Output - 2 NEMA 5-15R Hospital Grade ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 60Hz, 2.1A (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle) _

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.