• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Precision System One FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got an old Audio Precision System One that has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust for too long. Maybe someone can make use it?

I don't know if it works and there are no accessories with it. But internally it looks complete. What you see is basically what you get.

It's a heavy beast, so Australia only unless someone is really keen to pay for international shipping.

I've got no idea what it might be worth but I'll ask for A$200 OBO to start
with.

Cheers, Ralph

A photo might help...

Attachments

• IMG_0746b.jpg
    IMG_0746b.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 750
This is an outstanding deal. If anyone interested I have for sale brand new never used above mentioned cable that connects this unit to PC. I will let it go for less than what is sold on eBay. Ralphs99's price for the AP box is at least 1/4 off what they are sold on eBay.

Nice offer! I totally agree its a screaming bargain if all functions and seems like it should do. I'm just too short on time to justify it. I sent the link to a few friends in Aus after I realised I wasn't in a position to take up the offer.

Nice offer! I totally agree its a screaming bargain if all functions and seems like it should do. I'm just too short on time to justify it. I sent the link to a few friends in Aus after I realised I wasn't in a position to take up the offer.

Here are the few links from ebay today. They are most likely not getting that price, but good price and deal is between $ 800 and $ 1,300 depending on configuration. Particularly not the guy that sells for 7K.

Audio Precision System One SYS22A Audio Analyzer | eBay

or

Audio Precision System One SYS22A Audio Analyzer | eBay

or

Audio Precision System One Dual Domain Model 322A with I O Matrices PCI Cards | eBay

SYSTEM ONE 22 (Non A)

Hello All
The SYSTEM ONE is an early model 22 with XLR3 & TRS. The control port is a single input ONE APIB.

It is a good buy for the $300 You will need a computer system to run it. If you use a WIN98SE system you can get you a APIB-LPT kit for $170.00 from Sound-Logic-LA.com or if you want to use XP you will need a real APWin card $650.00 from AP.
Ebay had a PCI APWin card for $350.00 yesterday.

Duke

SYSTEM ONE

Thanks to Duke for the extra info.

Still for sale! Asking A$300 or US$215 if outside Australia.

Cheers, Ralph

Hi Ralph

I don't understand your question. If you are talking about APIB-LPT kit for $170.00 from Sound-Logic-LA.com it can still be purchased. Most shipping outside USA is about $26.50 USD.

If some other question respond to duke.aguiar@ieee.org

My best Duke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.