• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audiomatica CLIOwin 7.01 Lite + Long Mic. + Computer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

After realizing that it is sitting and doing nothing for a long time, I have decided to let go of my Clio measurement setup. It is a CLIOwin Lite version 7.01. Comes with the Long MC-01 microphone and Dell Latitude 620 Laptop, in combination with the Docking station, which has the miracle PCI slot to accommodate the card of CLIO. I use the same setup at work, therefore I know that this is the most reliable and portable solution you can achieve with this version of Clio hardware.

I can say that, the system is working without any problems. Nothing wrong has happened to it and I am the first/only owner. Bought it new, never lend it to anybody, never left it out of my sight. The microphone is not abused neither. Once at a live concert, I could be able to compare it with a Earthworks microphone while measuring some Meyer speakers at 3 meters and I was amazed with the close agreement. And, I was also amazed about the results when I measured a pair of Dunlavy VI speakers, but that is a long story.

This system can do Sine Sweeps, RTA, Wow & Flutter, Waterfall and Directivity, T/S Parameter Measurement, MLS and can measure R, C and L. It can do basic signal manipulation.

So, if you are interested in some pictures, I can provide them. Just let me know if you want me to perform specific tasks.

The location of the measurement system is in Belgium. I can send it anywhere on this planet. If you don't want the computer and sure about yourself that you can find a PCI slot in your country, I am fine with that. I can send only the Clio hardware.

Asking price, well, please send it in an email.

Regards,
D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.