• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cavalli Audio Bijou Completed internals with transformer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a wonderful sounding Bijou amp kit assembled I purchased from Glass Jar Audio. I am going to use the chassis it is in for another project and want to sell the Bijou internals with the transformers.
Everything works great. It was my personal amp for a year or so and has been very well taken care of.
You will be getting both amplifier boards fully populated. The power supply board fully populated as well as the Hammond 270DX transformer. I will also include tubes and a Stepped attenuator I purchased on Ebay. The attenuator is noisy while turning it but it sounds great if its not moving. Still better than a potentiometer.
Cost for this was $190ish from Glass Jar Audio plus $50 for the Hammond traffo. I will take $175 for it. Assembly work is top notch.
It does NOT come with:
Headphone jack
AC Cord Input
RCA jacks
Chassis

I will however include all my wiring so you can drop it into a box and be ready to roll right away.
I will send pics if anyone is interested. Please email me at:
jeff *dot* wagner *at* MEILLC *dot* com (replace everything between ** with the obvious)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.