• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Quanghao latest DAC-END24 AD1865 tube based DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is such an amazing dac that I bought 2 kits, got one built and decide to let the other go. The dAC END 24 is the latest work tat features all smd components for the DAC board. Plus, it has the Amanero input and can play 24bit music files ;) this is undoubtedly the best AD1865 design so far.

The DAC board is fully assembled and tested. The transformer has dual secondaries 110/220v. There is no AD1865 chip and Amanero in the kit, please note.

The IV board is bare. I will include 4pcs of SCR 6uf/400v caps for free. Please note the tubes have separate boards so that you could either mount them horizontally or anywhere you want. Again, I will include 2pcs of gold plated tube sockets for free.

There is also a small input selector board for front panel mounting.

I paid $255 in total for the whole kit, looking for $230 including shipping worldwide.

Optional parts:
- Genuine AD1865N-J : + $50
- Matched pair of Telefunken E88CC goldpin: + $200

16508173581_a18c712e70_c_d.jpg

16323616319_c1a9d00c8d_b_d.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.