• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - 3x AE TD15M, 2x PHL1120, 2x Fountek NeoPro5i, pro amps, DCX2496, more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've posted this to a couple other forums but someone pointed me here. I'll try to login here to check for PM but if possible please email me at lennon dot 681 at gmail. Also they mentioned that this is more of an international forum. If possible I'd strongly prefer to ship these items with the United States :eek:

First things first, this equipment is all in use in my home theater right now. I'm ready to sell it but I don't want to tear everything down and start boxing it up until I have someone to ship it to... I'm "downsizing" from my big active 3-ways to Fusion-12 Tempests. Here's what I have and what I'm looking to get for it. Prices are all plus shipping. I strongly prefer paypal and will eat paypal fees - I do have a verified Paypal account.

SOLD 3x Acoustic Elegance TD15M - $600 - 8 ohm, no apollo upgrade - two were active woofers in a 3-way with the NeoPro 5i and PHL1120. The other was used in a center channel with an SEOS-12 and DNA-360.

2x PHL 1120 - $200 - the mid in the 3-way. 6.5" midrange with 96dB sensitivity. The crossover between this and the NeoPro 5i was a passive XO designed by Curt Campbell. One of these has a tiny bit of wood glue dripped on it. Both have had the dust caps poked in a couple few times by little hands... I probably better get some pictures up of these.
Midrange test data 2
http://phlaudio.com/no_cache/uk/phl-audio/products/fiche-pdf/index.html?user_productsdb_pi1[uid]=45

2x Fountek NeoPro 5i - $300 - tweeter in the 3-way. The ribbon was replaced in one of them. Buyer will probably want to plan to replace the ribbon in both before using... My replace job wasn't the best but after hooking the repaired one back up it sounded fine to my untrained ears so I didn't mess with it. Similar to the PHL the screens on these have been poked by little fingers.

SOLD 1x DCX2496 - $175 - This was used as the active crossover for the 3-ways as well as EQ for my sub. It has been rack mounted so will have the usual wear and tear associated with that but is in fine condition other than that.

SOLD 1x Behringer EP2500 - $225 - pro amp used for the TD15M in the 3-way

1x Behringer A500 - $125 - pro amp used for the PHL112/NeoPro5i in the 3-way

1x Marathon MA-2000 - $100 - this is a pro amp that I used for surround channels. MARATHON ® MA-2000 ™ 2-Channel MA Professional Series Power AMPLIFIER

SOLD - 1x Onkyo PR-SC885 Pre/pro - $150 - Onkyo preamp with XLR outputs. The reason the price is so low is that one of the HDMI inputs and one of the HDMI outputs no longer work. This summer we suspect that our satellite dish took a lightning strike. After a lightning storm the HDMI output on our DirecTV box, the input that it was hooked to on this AVR, the primary HDMI output on this AVR, and the input that this was hooked to on our TV were all dead. Three of the HDMI inputs are still working and the secondary HDMI output still works though. Aside from that everything works and the power cable, Audyssey mic, and remote are included.

I'll try to get pictures up. PM me if interested. I've sold on Parts Express TechTalk, on eBay, on AVSForum. I could probably dig up some references.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.