• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurum Cantus AST2560 + double (dipole) waveguides

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Aurum Cantus AST2560 + waveguides

SOLD!!!

Excellent condition, used for about 5 months.

Waveguides were made by David Pellegrene (pellegreneacoustics.com). Frequency response is excellent both on and off axis (measurements attached).

Selling because NEO3 was a better match and similar dispersion wise for my NEO10s, though AST2560 in these waveguides are the best sounding tweeters for itself I ever heard. Perfect match for 8 inch cones crossed from 1.6khz.

Here is my open baffle project with these tweeters: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/123512-ultimate-ob-gallery-126.html#post3985804

Asking price: 200 EUR.

Attachments

• dkr27.jpg
    dkr27.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 656
  • dkr30.jpg
    dkr30.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 690
  • ast2560.jpg
    ast2560.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
Hi there, if by chance someone wanted the AMTs with just the front waveguides, I'd be interested in buying the two rear waveguides (rectangular flange).

[Edit: I'm assuming the "rear" waveguides are the same mounting... I'd be putting them on the front of a pair of AST2560 I already have ;)]

If someone wants only tweeters + front waveguides and other is willing the rear waveguides, I could split the price 250EUR (tweeters + front waveguides) and 50EUR (rear waveguides).

The rear waveguides (rectangular) are mountable both to front and rear, but front waveguides only to the front of tweeters.

I received the rear waveguides from Darkheart today, the whole transaction took only a week from Latvia to Australia! Both in good condition and well packed.

I haven't had a chance to mount them to my AST2560s yet and won't for a few days. But if anyone is looking for a pair with waveguides, I do recommend Darkheart as he has been very helpful, and this is a very nice price.

(I would have taken the lot except that I already have a pair of AST2560.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.