• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: Tda1543a

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tda1543a

I can help interested parties on sourcing this chip from my Country. Who ever is interested in getting them could give me a PM (personal mail please) with the quantity that you need, with that i can get back to u on the price. Hope this help you guys out. Price should be around 2-3euros, will get a quantity and ask the vendor the final price. However this would invovle me to go and physically go and visit the vendor a long distance from my house. I don't mind doing it for fellow members just be serious whether you are getting it

Sorry but you still don't get it 1543a is still not the same as 1543. Downloaded from reichert is for 1543 not 1543a. There is substiantial difference. And the post you pointed out speaks about 1543 not 1543a. In the post they wanted to buy 1543a not 1543N or 1543. If they wanted 1543 they would have bought from reichert right? since it is much cheaper than any where else

I've seen that this german shop (www.lobtron.de) carries them at a reasonable price (eur 1.15), as well as the "regular" TDA1543.

I never bought from them, maybe some of the German fellows on the board might know something.

It doesn't have Schuro/Reichelt prices but seems to ship abroad...

BTW If someone else feels the need for another group buy from these shops count me in!

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.