• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Marchand XM44SB 3way Active Crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale a pair of XM44SB 3way mono active crossovers. Comes with installed modules for 24dB/oct slopes at 350Hz and 2700Hz. That was a custom project but modules are still sold from Phil Marchand. Currently set to 220V.

Make me a reasonable offer.

Attachments

• MarchandInside.jpg
    MarchandInside.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 306
A few pictures of the fuse, I think it can be switched between the 110V and the 220V, reversing the cap changes the connection of the primaries but may be the fuses need to be changed accordingly.

Attachments

• Fuse side.jpg
    Fuse side.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Fuse back side.jpg
    Fuse back side.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 197
  • Marchand fuse.jpg
    Marchand fuse.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 194
It's OK, I hope someone else will find a good use for it... Soekris DAC belonged to a friend who knows pretty little about serial ports, filter programming and so and I decided to swallow the loss and move to a finished product that IMHO is not a very good one but it is what it is.

Just a quick note: I received the crossovers yesterday from Nikola and they arrived in great condition. Shipping took a while due to all of the crap weather we had last month, but Nikola was a great seller and really pestered the post office on my behalf. Thank you for being an asset to the DIY community!

Incidentally, Paul Marchand is a wealth of information and also very helpful. New modules for this unit cost $10 each and can be custom ordered in any frequency or slope combination needed. Baffle step and comb filters can also be added. What an amazing tool!

Dear Brian,

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated but you are actually the one to be thanked as you were very patient and did not give me hell on the second day to get your money back, in fact it never took so long for a package to arrive in the US and I really appreciate your understanding. Now if you tell me the XOs are working as expected it will really make me smile, it is never about the money but the pleasure of listening to music.

BR

Nikola

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.