• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS or trade 1 pair Dynavox 6.5" woofers, 1 pair of Tweets..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these a couple years ago to build a project that never transpired. I tested one set and a x-over, dn the results were quite good. I just dont have the need for them, or the space to use them. Here is a link for the woofers:
Woofer

and here for the tweets:
Tweets

I'd like to sell all 4 drivers for $100 plus shipping, since all are unused except 1 woofer and 1 tweeter for 20 minutes worth of testing.
I'm looking for the TB 871 drivers to make a set of Computer speakers, and I'm also in need of a couple Torroids to make a couple Gainclones with.
If interested, please post your email here, as my email I registered with is not working......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.