• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted, 4 or 5U chassi for F5 amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wanted, 4 or 5U Chassis for F5 Power Amp

Hi,
I realise now that I built my first F5 with heat sinks that where too small. Dimensions are 350x100x40mm from Conrad in Aus.
However the four output transistors are still working nicely. Temp on the heatsink is 52 degrees / Celsius (125.6 F) nearest the transistors. I will sell these on the forum as soon as I have re built my F5 power amp.

I would like to buy a chassis made by HiFi 2000 in Italy.
Size 4U or 5U chassis would be great and accept as its used it may have some holes in. Min dimensions 400mm x 400mm x 165-210mm height.
However ideally and I know it’s a long shot, I would like to buy the new style 5U Deluxe chassis with all the holes drilled.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.