• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

12Pi Basshorn Subwoofers and Bill Fitz OTop12 Line Array

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all!

I have 6 12Pi Basshorn subwoofers for sale!

Used, but fully functional. These things are bullet proof. Made with 100% 18mm void free baltic birch plywood and covered in Duratex.

They can be shipped quite easily anywhere in North America!

Also I have 4 of Bill Fitzmaurice's OmniTop 12's for sale. 2 are with a 12 tweeter melded array, and 2 are with the 6 tweeter straight array. All 4 have the neodymium eminence 12" drivers.

The line arrays come packed in very heavy duty rolling road cases.

Theres more too!

Check out my kijiji ad to get more info. Everything is located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.

Massive Pro Audio Sound System - 1000+ person audience | pro audio, recording equip | Edmonton | Kijiji

I am asking $7500 for all, but I would split up the subs and tops if necessary.

Thanks for looking!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.