• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS SEAS Thor Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am considering selling my Seas Thor drivers (and cross overs if you want them). Not selling the cabinet for a couple of reasons (unless you are ATL local and want to pick them up)

1) Don't want to even attempt to ship them
2) They need refinishing anyway

Drivers are in great condition, but my wife says no more in the living room so I am going to spring for a nice set of bookshelf speakers. I'd part with these for $700 OBO

Added the attachments I should have put in the first post.

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 249
Price Bump

I bought my replacement speakers so these drivers and crossovers need to go. $550 + shipping. That's a heck of a deal. If I don't have any luck here, I am going to throw them on eBay, but I'd rather see someone buy them who would use them versus resale them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.