• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

big 'lytics for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have four Sprague Powerlytic 36D series caps for sale. 22000uF, 75VDC; Date code is 8826. They look unused, but I don't know for sure, so I'll call them slightly used.

$20 + shipping obo for all four.

You can check my feedback on ebay under "uberjunk".

Thanks,
John

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 624
Please accept my apologies for posting this message and then disappearing. I had some trouble with my diyaudio account when I tried to update my email address which has since been corrected (thanks, planet10!). About the same time it was corrected, I have had to travel for business, and my basement flooded:(.

Anyway, the caps are still available. I'll attempt to contact people in the order they replied, to see if they are still interested.

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.