• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Line Array Drivers (8)6"W & (14)1"T

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling off drivers I bought from Zalytron to build a line array that never got off the ground due to space constraints. My loss is potentially your gain. These are all fantastic drivers, very high quality and in NEW condition! I even have the schematics to help build the crossover.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have 8 of the 6" woofers and 14 of the 1" tweeters and will sell them all for $200 plus shipping to your location. I'm in San Diego (92024) and this should require a box about 18"x18"x16" and weigh about 40bs. You can go to UPS.com to estimate shipping to your location. Check my feedback on eBay (quailpark) for assurance that what I sell is represented accurately and without distortion or enhancement.

Sorry in advance for the huge pictures, but I want there to be no misunderstandings about the perfect condition these drivers are in.

Thanks,
Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.