|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|23rd November 2014, 06:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2012
FS - DIY spare parts, pcbs and amps (Dynahi, M3, PPAv2)
I'm putting a lot of diy stuff for sale that I don't need anymore.
- Assembled and tested M3 set (150€): these belonged to a project that never found a case . It's a Sigma11 set for +30V output, Amveco 25VA transformer, M3 with dual Alps RK27 for volume control and gain control (gain is variable from 2x to 11x). Opamps are OPA134 on sockets so you can roll them.
- Assembled and tested PPAv2 (50€): perfectly functional and good sounding PPAv2 amp configured for a gain of 8x. I will include a 24V adapter but you can use much better power supplies with this amp. Alps RK27 volume control and rollable OPA134 opamps.
- Balanced Squarewave PCB set (30€): one set includes 4 amp boards and 2 power supplies
- TKD 2CP-2500 50K volume pot (50€): brand new, never used
- 2x Toroidy 50VA transformer (40€ for the set): these were used on other projects but are still in excellent condition. Dual 115V primaries and dual 30V secondaries. Custom made by Toroidy (Poland) with audio grade cores, shielded and encapsulated. Perfect for powering +/-30V power supplies like the Sigma22
I will be adding more stuff soon.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Last edited by jmcalcada; 9th December 2014 at 05:26 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WTB: Dynahi PCBs||diy_calderon||Swap Meet||0||16th December 2012 11:54 PM|
|WTB Balanced Dynahi REV A PCBs||e19650826||Swap Meet||9||13th October 2012 07:30 PM|
|SPARE PARTS: (transistors, diodes, pcbs, smd, op-amps, ccs...)||DIYspaceW||Swap Meet||13||25th May 2012 07:53 AM|
|Spare parts source for SWR bass amps||lundborg||Instruments and Amps||5||19th July 2008 12:38 PM|
|FS: DIY spare parts for sale. Transistors, Audio Technica ear pads, Volume knobs||BuzzerBro||Swap Meet||10||28th February 2006 06:25 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|