• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Martin Logan CLS Experimental Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
For Sale:

ML CLS II Panels, re-mylared (6 micron) and coated with Licron Crystal. I have the Panels in an Oak Frame built to the dimensions and spec of the original. The interface is the Acousat MK-121 with just bias circuit and HF Transformer. The original HF crossover is intact and limits LF from the panel. These are best used with subs. With the first order Hi pass Crossover and LF transformer out of circuit, the panel can be dedicated to just the frequencies it does best - 150hz - 20khz.

Anyway, I have to move on to finish other projects, so this is up for sale. No shipping as these are heavy. The panels alone from ML are $2900 a pair now...yikes! All in all, including the oak frames, and panles, there is about $700 invested...

Let me know if there is any interested in these...they sound very clean - audition recommended...in west sub of Chicago...

Attachments

• IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    720 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.