• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Goldmund Mimesis boards + transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2012
I really need to clean out the man cave :D So I have 2 Goldmund Mimesis clone boards for sale based on the Mimesis 9.2. They are never used, I just looked at them ;)

I also have all the TO-03 transistors that you'll need for both boards:

6 x 2SJ50 and 6 x 2SK135

Also have the 2 dual transistors needed:

2 x Hitachi 2N5565 (hard to find these original ones)

Again, all parts are brand new and Original. Will ship around the globe.

Please PM when interested.

Cheers!:D

Attachments

• Goldmund Mimesis Clone.jpg
    Goldmund Mimesis Clone.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 663
Hi Mr SjoerdSmits :)

I want to find out if you have ever finished building your Goldmund clone amp ?

I would also like to try this build, I have a ESP-101 that I am still piecing together. but I'm interested in this Goldmund clone since reading so much about it.

Do you perhaps have the circuit board files and a real BOM for this amp ? I've read some of the other threads about it but most links are broken and outdated now and I can't find any details or files on the build, could you tell me what files you have available to help me ? because I assume no one has circuit boards anymore, so I would just get them printed myself.

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
Hi mozartsghost,

I never started this because the information around this project is not very coherent. My expierience in elektronics is not good enough to finisch this. so, if you are interested you could take the boards of my hands. If interested, please PM me(in Dutch if you like)

Right now I'm starting a 5.2 preamp build based on B1 hypnotize boards :) That is enough challenge for now!

Kind regards,
Sjoerd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.