• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Give away: one dead LB135 Full Range driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I give away (for free! except shipping costs) a DEAD full range supravox LB135

The drive unit is unusable as is (coil burnt as a result of a shortcut), and I won't do anything with it.

... but it's a good quantity of copper and magnet, and I don't feel like throwing this away,perhaps someone might be interested in it.

The coil is burnt, and the paper membrane is in bad condition. but the spider is great
I know the unit can be repaired by Supravox (at least it was a couple years back)

The driver is in France, I will ship anywhere in the world at your expense.
PM me for more details

Cheers

Fred

Some photos

Bapteme_Vincent_334.JPG

Bapteme_Vincent_345.JPG

Bapteme_Vincent_346.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.