• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Burr Brown OPA627BP and OPA637BP (UK / Europe)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still going through my stuff to sell off, I have 50 each of Burr-Brown OPA627BP and OPA637BP (these are DIP-8), also just found five OPA637AU (SOIC).

BP is the higher grade version of these.

These are new/unused, from my stock from a few years ago. Still sealed in the original containers. Sourced from Farnell, where I got most of my parts.

Remaining numbers:

OPA627BP ... 30
OPA637BP ... 50
OPA637AU ... 5

Priced at £10 each, plus £3.90 P+P (insured) per parcel. Europe/Worldwide delivery is around £9 to £12 depending on exactly where.

Buy nine and pay by BACS (or fee-free), and I'll give you ten! (as long as stocks last)

Contact me here, or by email at (my username here) @gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.