• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB and Front panel for Accelerometer preamplifier

Joined 2010
Paid Member

Attachments

• AP1 -  PCB and front panel photo.jpg
    AP1 - PCB and front panel photo.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 2,839
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hello George,

I'm quite happy with your accelerometer - used it for work on a speaker enclosure where we wanted to make it light as well as low-vibration.
It's really nice if you can do measurements, repeatable and reliably, on something that formerly sort of passed you by!

Well worth its money if you're in speaker building!

Jan

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Another very interesting application of the accelerometer system, (on which I 'm currently working), is to investigate the vibration behavior of a turntable and to improve its isolation from the surrounding noises (usually from the loudspeakers or its own motor).
The system offers reliable and repeatable measurements that can be very helpfull.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
I have available new versions of the PCB and the Front panel for the accelerometer amplifier as shown in the photo.
The functionality of the device remain the same.
A more compact box can be used now to house the amplifier.
The cost is 60 Euros for both. The shipping cost is 15 Euros.
If you are interested, send me an email: gntanavaras@gmail.com

Attachments

• PCB and Front Panel for Accelerometer amp.jpg
    PCB and Front Panel for Accelerometer amp.jpg
    918.3 KB · Views: 687
Joined 2010
Paid Member
I have available an assembled unit of the accelerometer preamplifier with the new version of the Front panel in a more compact box (see photo). The unit can be calibrated according to the sensitivity of the ACH accelerometer.

If you are interested, send me a PM or an email at gntanavaras@gmail.com

Attachments

• Accelerometer amplifier1.jpg
    Accelerometer amplifier1.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 617
Joined 2010
Paid Member
I have available new versions of the PCB and the Front panel for the accelerometer amplifier. The cost is 60 Euros for both. The shipping cost is 15 Euros.
Also, I have available an assembled unit of the accelerometer preamplifier (see photo). The unit can be calibrated according to the sensitivity of the ACH accelerometer.
If you are interested, send me an email: gntanavaras@gmail.com

Attachments

• PCB and Front Panel for Accelerometer amp.jpg
    PCB and Front Panel for Accelerometer amp.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 551
  • Accelerometer amplifier3.jpg
    Accelerometer amplifier3.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 393