• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JBL E series for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
I have 4 JBL E120's and one K120 for sale. They are all 8 ohm, and have been re-coned this week with JBL parts by a JBL certified technician (me). I would like to get $200 US out of each driver. I also have three re-coned JBL 2241H's, 2 JBL 2215H's, a 2240 that can be re-coned to 2245, and 4 JBL 2204 baskets that can be coned to 2204 or E120. Make me an offer on the other drivers. Let me know if you are interested. I would prefer US customers due to the ease of shipping, but will take internatial bids as well.

Cheers,
Zach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.