• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Weiliang AK4399 or es9018 DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
I'm looking for one of those dacs, but before buying it directly from Weiliang, I decided to look here, may be someone would like to sell one..
latest versions and xmos preferred, but not necessary

PM me your configuration and price
Thanks

Last edited:
Actually, I have this DAC (Dual AK4399) and I have assembled it all myself using hight quality components from trusted sources like Digikey, Parts Connexion and Mouser, most of the kit components are in the garbage...

You can see it here
http://www.quebecdiy.net/t405-dual-ak4399#6232

I use my own WaveIO on this DAC, so I did not purchase their Xmos module but you can always do so if you like.

My version will be slightly more expensive as I only have good quality components such as PRP and Takman (REY) Metal film through hole resistors, all SMD resistors and capacitors have also been replaced by high precision ones such as Susumu 0.1% resistors and Murata COG MLCC capacitors, use of good quality polymer capacitors and some Panasonic FC. Changed all regulators. Output filter has been redesigned to match AK4399 specsheet, also using new genuine metal can LME49710 and some Amtrans AMCH caps.

Anyways, if you're interested, please give me a shout.

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.