• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FEELER: FS Hypex UCD400OEM modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS Hypex UCD400-OEM modules

This is a feeler to see if there is any interest here. I have obtained a small number of NOS Hypex UCD400OEM amplifier modules. These are the OEM versions, with a 36-pin connector as I/O. See info and spec sheet below. Hypex states they do not support these for the DIY community. I do not have any other boards: no power supplies, none of the Hypex I/O interface boards, so these would be made available to use solely at your own risk. They are unused in original packaging, but have not been tested so they are as-is.

Shoot me a PM or email if interested and make an offer.

Hypex Electronics BV - UcD400OEM
http://www.hypex.nl/docs/UcD400OEM_datasheet.pdf

Last edited:
International shipping depends on the destination. I generally use US Postal Service since they are the lowest cost. As far as "board revision," there is none listed on these OEM amps. Here is a photo of one of the actual modules:

IMG_0395_zps333c31c1.jpg

David

If you look at the right side of the picture above, under the leads from the high frequency transformer it looks as though you can make out V4. If we could have a clearer picture this would confirm this. Attached is a sample picture from the web with the area circled.

Attachments

• mbj23n.jpg
    mbj23n.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 459
hi i have recieved the amp the other day...nicely packed thanks....by the way you did not give the included printed datasheet for that version yes i know its on the hypex website buti want to know the right VDR voltage...there are some variations depending on the version....what is the vdr voltage printed there?

hi i have recieved the amp the other day...nicely packed thanks....by the way you did not give the included printed datasheet for that version yes i know its on the hypex website buti want to know the right VDR voltage...there are some variations depending on the version....what is the vdr voltage printed there?

Hello, and glad the amp modules arrived safely. I do not have any datasheets, so please go to the Hypex website linked in the first post and download the spec sheet. These are the Version 4 modules.

Best,
David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.