• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Your First Watt DIY Amp. Help Me Lose the Red R of Shame!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok. So earlier this year I bought a Rawson Mini Aleph Mini J to try a single ended transistor amp. Absolutely love the sound. But didn't know of the checkered and shameful past of a Rawson amp.

So pigs are poor, e live on a farm you know. I am looking to find a completed First Watt DIY amp to replace this one. I have saved my money from bartering with the chickens and getting extra eggs to sell at the farmers market. So I am ready to buy.

Let me know if you got something, and what your price is.

Regards
Mister Pig

The point is that Nelson releases these designs for personal us only. If someone who "builds hifi to sell", then they're violating the basic principles of Nelson's generosity.

My point is that you're supporting intellectual theft.

OK, i am kinda tired of smart a** talking what you can what you cannot do with Pass Diy stuff.

So, You are saying - you can't sell or build for someone else amplifier - period ?

In some another thread - also about Rawson build i offer pcbs and assembly of amp for free - is this make me a thief of intellectual property rights too?

How about to You spend your time posting like that to HELP some member of this community somehow!

Guy ask nicely if someone can help him having a amp he is not able to build, and someone stepped out, what's wrong with that?

I don't see you trying to help anyone but flaming the forum thread ...

To OP a Mister Pig - good for You, glad you find someone to help you out, and also glad you go for F6 ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.