• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hitachi SJ50/SK135 TO-3 for sale

I have 6 pairs of genuine Hitachi SJ50/SK135 MosFets in TO-3 case, unused, in ESD protecting foam, bought around 1991.

I people are interested I'm willing to sell them, price to be agreed upon. I also have a data sheet for them, bad copy, but readable, I can scan it for whoever needs it.

regards,
AudioGuy.

Attachments

• sj50 - sk135.jpg
    sj50 - sk135.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 555
Anyone in the USA needing some.....

I have two pair as part of the estate sale that I am helping with.

No idea what they are worth, so that is why I did not list them in the rest of the stuff. And for only one amp worth........

No they are not packaged in nice ESD foam like the ones shown here. I assume that they are unused, and therefore good.

And, no Peter...........I am not making money on this.

Back to the original thread...........pardon my intrusion.

Jocko

Not giving them away.......

The family would like to get a few $$ off of all the stuff in their basment that the deceased managed to accumulate. But I am not making $$ of of any of these transactions.

Hey.......someone had to help. What if it was your family that was stuck with a basment full of stuff?

Part of the dilema is:

Some of the stuff is rather petty......like 2, and only 2, pairs of outputs. May not be worth the hassle of going to the post office for that.

Back to the original topic..........

Jocko

Hi all,

I found this thread of an occasion, I happen to have a uniqe batch of 12 2SJ50 and 12 2SK135.

They all have the same batch number, yes, both N and P ch.!

I worked for a small swedish company around 1989-1990 who sells Elektor building kits in Sweden so I have myself packed these transistors, and they are still in the same packing after 15 years.

I have not thought about to sell them, but I might sell if I get the right offer and the intendent buyer buys all, so please don't ask me for selling only partialy.

If you are interested then put your bid here, don't e-mail me your bid, and I will consider it.

Regards Michael