• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High Power Subwoofer - Jamo SW 505e

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
High Power Jamo SW 505e Subwoofer
Hi, I have for sale a Jamo SW 505e Subwoofer

It was brought it 2001, and has hardly had any use as it is just too powerful. It is in mint condition with absolutely no damage. Here is some of the info from the manufacture:

Active subwoofer with 12" long throw woofer and built-in 100 W amplifier.

The woofer with 6-layer voice coil in a Coupled cavity cabinet delivers a very deep, powerful and well-controlled bass reproduction.

Infinitely variable sensitivity, cut-off frequency and phase settings ensure optimum integration with existing equipment as well as trouble-free placement in the room.

The Coupled Cavity cabinet extends the bass range and also functions as an acoustic band-pass filter with complete control over the diaphragm displacements - even at frequencies far below the audible range - so that the sound will never become unclear or muddy. The result is a bass that you can actually feel in your stomach.

The SW 505E really lays a solid foundation for film sound effects and the bass in stereo music. Dimensions (H x W x D): 435 x 435 x 485 mm. 100 W rated output, RMS. Finish: cherry wood veneer.

Specifications:

Type - JAMO SW 505E
System - Electronic Subwoofer, Coupled Cavity - Bass Reflex
Woofer - 12" / 305mm
Output - 100W RMS
Sensitivity - Adjustable +/- 12db
Frequency Range - 32 - 150Hz
Cut Off Frequency - 70 ..... 150Hz (Adjustable)
Total Volume - 92 l / 3.2 cu.ft
Weight - 21.5kg

The sub cost me £250 in 2001, so I am looking for a price around £110, bearing in mind that this sub is in mint condition and hardly used.

Thanks

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2f_1.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.