• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex UCD180 Stereo audio amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hypex UCD180 Stereo audio amplifier.
Original Hypex ST modules and ST power supply
$190
Local pick up in Brooklyn, NY
Or I will ship it with flat rate large priority box.
You may calculate shipping from 11230 on USPS.com

ucd180-3.JPG

$_57.JPG

ucd180.JPG

Hey Victor, I actually ended up with this amp with the intention of powering a pair of Apogees. I transplanted the internals to a handsome Sonance chassis but they haven't been permanently attached aside from the torroid bolted to the chassis, meaning you can choose to use the Sonance power switch, fusing, LEDs, etc. if you so choose. I'd love to continue this project but just don't see myself finishing it any time soon. PM me if you're interested and I'll snap a couple pics for you.

Hey Victor, I actually ended up with this amp with the intention of powering a pair of Apogees. I transplanted the internals to a handsome Sonance chassis but they haven't been permanently attached aside from the torroid bolted to the chassis, meaning you can choose to use the Sonance power switch, fusing, LEDs, etc. if you so choose. I'd love to continue this project but just don't see myself finishing it any time soon. PM me if you're interested and I'll snap a couple pics for you.

pm sent.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.