• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Discrete Op-Amp and Powersupply API parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings to the Tech Room!

These parts are from a long-lost project about making a pile of discrete op-amps, and the power supplies, making mike preamps etc. and all is up for sale.

I have some info on the power supply, from JLM AUDIO

There is a schematic/info on the power supply

I have a few notes on the D-amp, correct transistors etc.

These D-amps use PNP outputs and could run on +-24V. I have to look for the files as a couple HD blow outs could have trashed the info

The running D-amp was very quiet and could drive down very low

There are a couple un-built boards, and there is a pile of un-built boards somewhere in my mess.

There is one D-amp on a board, runs perfect, gain switch, had a input transformer etc. that is wired to the board.

The power supply uses a 48V ac transformer to get +- 24V rails and +48volts for phantom, which is a separate regulator section.

All for $30 plus shipping costs

Attachments

• D_amp_a.jpg
    D_amp_a.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 105
  • D_amp_b.jpg
    D_amp_b.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 106
  • D_amp_c.jpg
    D_amp_c.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 100
  • D_amp_d.jpg
    D_amp_d.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 101
  • D_amp_e.jpg
    D_amp_e.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 103
  • D_amp_f.jpg
    D_amp_f.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 71
  • D_amp_g.jpg
    D_amp_g.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.