• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2sk 135 & 2sj 50

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello JMateus,

I can't seem to reply to your email, it bounces, so I post it here...

Well, I've checked that postage to the US would be 5 euro, so together with 50 euros for two pairs and the exchange rate today this amounts to 70 US dollars. I will send you two pairs of new TO-3 cased SK135/SJ50's by priority mail, so you would have them within 8 working days. If that's OK with you please make the payment through PayPal. My email address for PayPal is:

experience@xs4all.nl

Please provide the detailed shipping address, and I will post the package as soon as I can.

Kind regards, AudioGuy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.