• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Planet10 WoofT FAST speakers with Silver Flute W14 drivers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I built some Planet10 designed wooft's to go with my dmar-ken7.3 speaker cabinets. I had them all up and working and the performance was quite staggering however, our new house has thin walls and these quickly annoyed the neighbours. They very powerful! Subsequently I'm parting company with these to focus on other things ans so I don't get an asbo.

I also have some active crossovers complete with power supply and transformer which can go with these for no extra cost. Just add amplifiers and dmar-ken speakers for a complete wall of sound covering all frequencies.

The cabinets just need painting, staining, whichevering you prefer.

So for the cabinets, drivers, crossovers and psu for the crossovers its £80.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.