• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audiosector NOS SPDIF DAC Premium Assembled

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have decided to sell my Audiosector NOS SPDIF DAC, I have only used it once just to test it and it is 100% working, I bought it with the intention of building in to an amplifier I was making but things changed and I never used it.

It is currently wired for UK 240V but can be changed to 115V by re-soldering the links on the bottom.

It comes full assembled by Peter Daniels, with transformer and the premium components including blackgate caps and cardas audio RCA's

Make me an offer please?

Shipping cost in the UK will be £10.99 special delivery, if you are outside of the UK please message me for a shipping cost (USA shipping will be approx £25 and Europe will be approx £15)

SOLD

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
How much do you want for it?

It is SPDIF so which format from that? PCM?
I'm just learning about this because the TV manufactures want you
to pay $500 or more for their Dolby 5.1 systems. I'd just like to have
a good analog output into my stereo system but big manufactuirers don't
do that.

So I have to make sure that it will work with my TV first and need format.

One recently went mounted on a nice stand with BNC to RCA connectors and a
the full Trends UD-10.1 (the good one not lite [$149USD]) USB to SPDIF interface box for computer hook up for less then $295 asking price.

No cables just the SPDIF?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.