• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Peerless 850122, Focal 90TC90TDX, Vifa DX25

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Peerless 850122:

These are used. I have three of them. Two of them are older, 1999 I think. One is newer, 2003. I did not measure T/S parameters for them, but as far as frequency response goes, they all measure the same and sound the same to my ears.

This is the driver used in the Ed Frias Audio Review Kit available from Madisound, and is also used in the various Pee designs at www.speakerbuilder.com

They sell for 39.55 at madisound. I am selling them for $20 each. If you buy all three you can have them for 50.00.

Focal TC90TDX

This is the older, lower Fs version of the TC90TD5. I have a pair of them. One of the mounting holes had a screw driven in a bit too hard, and has mushed in a bit. The frame of the driver is not bent at all, they sound fine, and measured exactly the same before and after the incident. They were used for about 4 months.

These sell at Zalytron for $45.00 apiece. They are yours for $20.00 apiece.

Vifa DX25TG05-04

It looks like it should cross pretty low, I have not used or heard it. I got them from PEB here on the boards. They are very clean and have no solder on the terminals.

They sell for 26.00 at Madisound and much more at PE :) I am selling them for $18.00.

I accept PayPal, MO or Cashiers Check. PayPal Ships immediately.

Buyer Pays Shipping from 53188.

e-mail me at paul_hilgeman@fastmail.fm

-Paul Hilgeman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.