• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB 8x 4700uF 50V Radials

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey there!

I'm looking for some caps for my Fetzilla, 105C preferred, nothing fancy. I've checked ebay but have been burnt by components(no pun intended) from the far east before, and my local distributor (Elfa) charges boutique cap prices for standard industrial types.

So, i turn to the only place consistently providing me quality at fair prices, Swap Meet! I've sent out some feelers to the thread starters here but so far no luck. Please, at your convenience, rummage through your parts bins, if you find some suitable caps you get some cash AND my everlasting gratitude!

Note that i'm looking for ANY amount of caps, even just 2 or 4, doesn't have to be all 8 in one go.

Update: Seems i managed to procure some from dudainc. Thanks for looking!

Warm Regards,
Kris0603

Last edited:
Yeah i heard about RS. I guess it's an option for larger orders, since they offer free shipping on orders over 60Euros to Sweden. But their lowest cost shipping is 3x what Elfa charges, probably courier service only(Elfa uses the Post Office). So in this case when it's a relatively small order, both are about equally as bad. Got a tip to try a German catalog house from another thread, problem is i don't read German.... :)

Hi JonSnell. Mouser and Farnell both suffer from the same problem as RS as far as i can tell. Highish minimum order to qualify for free shipping and courier delivery options only. Yeah i guess fleabay can work.

Hi Patrick. Yeah i sent PM to him already, hopefully he has some left. Audiophonics has some for OK price, but almost 20E for shipping for the 8 caps alone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.