• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2200Hz 4th order L-R Active XO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an ESP Kit that I built. It is a 4th order 2200Hz active XO. The frequency can be changed by changing 8 resistors.

It is fully assembled, and uses OPA2134 Opamps, 1% metal film resistors, and 2% Panasonic film capacitors in the filter sections. In the PSU decoupling sections, it uses Panasonic FC capacitors.

These are some of the best components available and give it a very clean sound.

I am selling it for $60. The board alone costs about $20 from ESP, and the rest of the components in this board easily account for the other costs, as well as not having to burn your fingers.

Free shipping to the 48 states as well.

e-mail to: paul_hilgeman@fastmail.fm if interested.

-Paul Hilgeman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.