• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Crites Tweeters ct125 woofers cw1526, i have parts and cash to trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for a pair of Crites Tweeters Ct 125 and the CW1526 woofers. I have a set of nice original klipsch heresy Type E crossovers and a set of M3850 horns (no drivers) leftover from my Cornscala build ( I bought 2 pairs accidentally). I can trade these if anybody is interested. The crossovers were from my Crites upgrade of my klipsch Heresy's. I have money, parts, or both. The horns are brand new with 2" throats and they bolt on with 4 bolts (for JBL D405 style drivers. Pics available. Thanks

Perry

The D405 driver is NOT included. Thanks

Attachments

• Klipsch Parts 002.jpg
    Klipsch Parts 002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • Klipsch Parts 001.jpg
    Klipsch Parts 001.jpg
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Klipsch Parts 003.jpg
    Klipsch Parts 003.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 50
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.