• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Simplistic NJFET Folded RIAA - fully built

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To whom it might be of interest, I have for selling a one month finished and fully built Simplistic NJFET folded RIAA 43db version.

You can see some photos and more information on this link:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/129126-simplistic-njfet-riaa-1224.html#post3851300

Post 12232

I have no commercial interest in this selling, I am looking to get back some funds to sponsor my next project.

I am looking to get 250€ + 50€ shipping (or free if local pick-up in Lisbon - Portugal), this price is way lower than the components used, and not mentioning the cost of the chassis and front panel in 15mm Cnc machine aluminum.

If payment through Paypal, please ad 5% over total.

If any interest please send me a PM.
Thanks for looking.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.